Things have changed a bit -
That party or client appreciation event you were planning to host may not be able to take place in the same vision you initially had, but hey! There are still fun and exciting ways you can bring everyone together.
Host a virtual dinner party that your attendees won't soon forget.
"A fun, safe, and creative concept for your upcoming holiday party, team building, or client appreciation event!"
How Does it Work?
- Complete the Dinner Party Form to select the date of your event and the meal you would like to cook with your guests.
- Once you’re booked, our team will reach out for the addresses and contact info for your guests.
- Dinner Boxes* with all ingredients for the selected meal will be
- prepared for each household in temperature-controlled packaging.
- Dinner Boxes* can either picked up at a centralized location (think your office or a nearby facility) or delivered to each home.
- Everyone will jump on a video call on the day of the event.
- Celebrity Chef, Chef Dane, will lead the dinner recipe as your group cooks unique, 5-star meals together.
For more details on the dinner party such as menu items and information on Chef Dane, click here.
Brought to you by: